3.9.11

Coldplay

British rockers Coldplay have confirmed that their fifth album will be titled Mylo Xyloto (dunno what that supposed to mean). The highly-anticipated record will hit shops on October 24, 2011. BIG YAY!
Coldplay has been my favorite band since a decade ago. Excited with the new things that they have come up with in the past 2 albums (X&Y and VIVA LA VIDA) but I have to say I fall in love (head over heels) with their first 2 albums. PARACHUTE and A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD are just classic brit alternative rock albums filled with heartbreaking honest songs that always bring me back the feeling of being a helpless romantic or being a hopeful/hopeless person lost/found in this world (whatever that means to you).
I compile some of my favorite lyrics (not in any order) as my tribute to COLDPLAY

"Oh I'm gonna buy this place and start a fire
Stand here until I fill all your heart's desires
Because I'm gonna buy this place and see it burn
And do back the things it did to you in return
He said, "I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
Oh and I'm gonna buy this place, that's what I said
Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head" (A Rush Of Blood To The Head)

"And we live in a beautiful world
Yeah we do, yeah we do
We live in a beautiful world
Oh, all that I know
There's nothing here to run from
Cause yeah, everybody here
Has got somebody to lean on" (Don't Panic)

"Look from earth from outer space
Everyone must find a place
Give me time and give me space
Give me real and don't give me fake
Give me strength, reserve control
Give me heart and give me soul
Give me love, give us a kiss
And tell me your own politik" (Politik)

"My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do
I know I was wrong
I won't let you down
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah I will, yes I will" (Sparks)

"I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are" (The Scientist)

"Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry
For you I bleed myself dry" (Yellow)




No comments: