23.6.11

Boredom

It has been a longgg time since I have the chance to write a blog due to crazy work schedule and perhaps self-imposed laziness but guess what I'm writing my blog as of now in the office haha. a reason to celebrate really
to be honest i havent done any task related to work since 2 pm in the afternoon. I have browsed as many websites as I could ranging from:
- my fave topic sports (nba draft, wimbledon, summer football transfers)
- financial news (optimism over greece bail out, usd gaining strenght against idr temporarily)
- vacation places (tickets to taiwan is considerably cheap for traveling in august.. usd 500 inclusive of taxes, i paid triple of that when i used to be a student coming home each summer)
- property websites (trying to plan getting an apt for myself but after doing my own calculation it will take me forever to pay the installments haha)
- online store websites like kaskus, toko bagus, tokopedia.com (I'm starting to get more and more interested with e-commerce in indo, definitely has an upside potential and i'm giving it a try to sell an item there.. see how it goes.. i guess we do this alot in US but it was very convenient with PayPal and such. things are different here but we'll see)

ok i did lots of craps for 3 hours and 30 mins
now i'm gonna rewards myself with a window shopping trip to grand indo... it's jakarta great sale!

2 comments:

Missy said...

A lot of online sellers in Indonesia have already used paypal now :) Isaiah Thomas is going to Sacramento Kings, he gets to wear purple again hehe.

cimong said...

haha iya ver tp byk yg msh blom pake paypal lbh byk mau cod but deal went well
sacramento likes uw players dl jg dia draft spencer hawes tp uda ga di kings lagi hopefully isaiah will do better this time